In collaboration with MANPOWER we are organizing a free training course in Programming Techniques and Basic Architecture aimed at a possible inclusion in the company of new resources that will integrate the Team of the current programmers analysts on NAV and open source technologies.
At the beginning of February 2018 the candidates will participate in a structured training course of 80 hours at our Logical System headquarters in Jesi (AN), on the following topics:
• Programming techniques and basic architecture
• Overview of business processes
• Overview of solutions to support company processes
• ERP Enterprise Resource Planning
• CRM Customer Relationship Management
• KDM Knowledge Document Management
• MES Manufacturing Execution System and Industry 4.0
• MPM Multi Project Management
The ideal candidate is a graduate in Computer Engineering and / or related titles and has a strong aptitude for Problem Solving. The result orientation, the relational skills, the attitude to work in a team, the flexibility, the motivation and passion for information technology are the soft skills that complete the profile.
For further info https://goo.gl/po3vPh